I grew up in rural Minnesota, where I learned the joy of being in a close-knit community and how to survive a long cold winter. While studying family law mediation in law school, I discovered my passion for helping families make wise money decisions and live more abundant lives.
To best serve my clients, I help them understand where they want to go and navigate plans to get them there. Instilling trust and equipping them with knowledge of how money works lets them enjoy fuller, more generous lives with less worry.
I am passionate about learning – I take pride in staying up to date in this ever-changing industry. Below are designations or degrees I’ve earned that help me serve you:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- Certified Kingdom Advisor™ (CKA)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC®)
- Juris Doctorate (JD*)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Family is what matters most to me. My wife Angela and I have two children, Elle Louise and Otto. With any spare time, I enjoy coaching my kids’ sports teams, hiking in North Carolina’s beautiful parks, or spending time with my parents and extended family at our lake cabin in Minnesota.
* JD is an educational degree and holder does not provide legal services on behalf of Abundant Life Financial or its affiliates.